How to achieve unprecedented success in the tech domain
Siddharth will speak about his personal journey and experiences that have shaped him as a person and professional that he is today. He picks up from where he left Tech Bhubaneswar in 2016 as the first keynote speaker and shares the experiences he has had after that – including an academic stint at Harvard University on full scholarship – followed by a recent assignment with the United Nations working on the Sustainable Development Goals – Agenda 2030. This way Siddharth will weave his story and share how he was able to come across these opportunities and capitalized on them when the opportunity came knocking finally.
Objective of the session:
To empower the attendees with contemporary skills and motivational ideas that will help them give their 100% in their respective domains. The main objective of the session is to take the audience through Siddharth’s journey to the UN and give them takeaways on how to steer their professional life in the direction they want. The session will also include tech and management related information mostly centered around startup disruption.
Who can attend this session?
Anyone in the age group of 20-45 or beyond. This is an inspirational session targeted at a larger audience without a need for domain specialization. Just a receptive mind and an engaging audience 🙂
What all will be covered in the session?
- Siddharth’s Journey
- How to ride the next wave of disruption in entrepreneurship
- How to be the best in any domain that you wish to enter – a mathematical analysis
- Tackling personal tragedies and breakups and how they can affect your career choices
- Gathering information for a more robust academic and professional development.
Benefits/Take away for the attendees:
- Well informed, motivated individuals – who can take the next big career move without apprehension
- Clarity on a lot of concepts – including academia, research, professional growth, life challenges and so on.
- How to achieve macro-level progress – by improving on micro-level agendas that are in our control
- More inspired and kicked about bringing the best in them. This session instills the proverbial “fire in the belly” in each of the attendees
- Thorough know-how of how to build a career that spans across verticals with a multi-disciplinary approach.
Pre-requisites to attend the session:
Open mind. Risk taking ability. Receptive audience. Adaptable to change. Thrist for success. Technical expertise. Conceptual clarity. Core competency.
Principal Policy Officer, United Nations, New York
Siddharth Rajhans is a Harvard educated first generation technology entrepreneur, a Silicon Valley Technocrat and product expert, management researcher, TEDx and motivational speaker and Pioneer of the Outernet Technology in India and the Asia Pacific Region.
Siddharth has been a student of the prestigious Harvard Business School at Harvard University in the US and has distinguished himself professionally with his illustrious career spanning across Silicon Valley and Singapore with tech giants, in varied roles across product management, innovation, developer relations and supply chain.
Siddharth is currently a Principal Policy Officer for the United Nations in New York and has worked as a Product Manager for Apple in Singapore and spearheaded Apple’s Everyone Can Code project – which paved way for his keynote as the first Indian at the WorldWide Developers Conference in June 2016. Siddharth is an Apple WWDC Veteran and has been a popular figure at Apple’s WorldWide Developers Conference every year.
He also heads his startup called “Spacify” as a co-founder and CEO, which has been working to provide satellite-powered internet or “Outernet” in Singapore and parts of rural India as part of the Digital India initiative.