Let’s Get Bharath Talking – Building Voice Augmented eXperiences inside apps
Voice-based interactions are rapidly gaining mainstream acceptance. And the current state of the art is to build skills or actions behind popular voice assistants like Alexa, Google Assistant. But apps are still the most popular channel for brands to connect to their customers. What if we could bring the convenience of Voice and marry them with the power of visual experiences that Apps provide? This is what we call Voice Augmented eXperience. The talk will discuss the why, what and how of adding Voice Augmented eXperience inside any app.
Objective of the session:
- To encourage participants to think in newer models of interface design.
Who can attend this session?
- Developers, designers, Product managers.
What all will be covered in the session?
- The session will cover why Voice is becoming popular and its current problems. Will also cover how tradional apps have problems and how combining the power of voice inside apps, the best of both worlds can be achieved.
Benefits/Take away for the attendees:
- Attendees will learn about a new way of doing interface design and also something that is more immediately doable and not some in far out future.
Pre-requisites to attend the session:
- None. Come with an open mind
Co-founder & Obsessive Dictator @ Slang Labs
Co-founder & Obsessive Dictator @ Slang Labs, which is building developer focussed frameworks for adding multi-lingual Voice Augmented eXperiences inside any mobile or web application. Prior to that co-founded Little Eye Labs, which was acquired by Facebook in 2014. Spent 3 years in Silicon Valley at Facebook before returning back in 2017 to start Slang Labs. Before Little Eye Labs, worked in various large and small organizations including HP, IBM, Rational Software and GE Medical Systems.